Hello, thanks for taking the time to look at my work. I am a photographer living in sunny Southsea, Hampshire with my fellow photographer husband Julian and our two gorgeous boys. I love my cameras, meeting new people and celebrating exciting events such as weddings and family get- togethers, hence my life as a wedding and portrait photographer is a pretty good fit! I also come from good photography stock as my grandmother was a renowned photographer here in Portsmouth back in the 1940s - a time when women did not usually run their own business.
Getting fantastic feedback from my brides and grooms and families on the success of their photography experience with me is what drives me to deliver exceptional, professional photography on every shoot .
A few things about me:
- I met my husband Julian at a wedding he was photographing. My fate was set.
- I am known for always requesting the same two brilliant but rather cheesy songs at any disco, club, party or event I attend (when I am a guest of course- not at your wedding).
- I LOVE monkeys. One of my favourite wedding moments was photographing a newly married couple feeding monkeys at Marwell Zoo.
- I live by the Walt Disney's famous quote "If you dream it, you can do it". I think I bore my two sons with this quote!
- I live by the sea and love the sea air but one day I would love to live in a vineyard surrounded by mountains - Julian and I got engaged in Stellenbosch , South Africa with this backdrop
- I studied Law at Warwick University and always assumed I would be a lawyer but the pull of being in a creative, independent job was too strong.
- I love tasting new foods, live music and cuddles with my children
- My bridesmaids were my friends from primary school and know me almost too well.
- I adore my job and intend to carry on capturing weddings for a very long time.
Weddings - Julian and I are a husband and wife team and have been documenting weddings together for over nine years. As a team both as partners in our marriage and in our work, our success story largely lies in our ability to work in synchronicity with each other and deliver an exceptional wedding photography experience. When we are not behind the camera, we are travelling or taking long beach walks with our two boys.
As a team, Julian and I strive to tell the story of your wedding day through a blend of photojournalism and creative portraiture.
Portraits - As a mum of two boys I am also very aware of the beauty of capturing the early and developing years as well as the difficulties that can be had with organising children for a photo shoot. As such I am very flexible and spend time with the family to accommodate the needs of any little people.
I love fashion and modelling and approach photographing my clients with an awareness of the human form and how to best create the relaxed but artistic and flattering poses when needed.
Please click on this link to see images and information about all aspects on my work besides weddings: such as Corporate Photography, Maternity and newborns, Boudoir, Model Portfolios, Cherish The Dress sessions and Photo Shoot Parties:
Full Range of Photographic Services